|Posting||Bookkeeper( Xero) Fulltime|
|Job Employer||Proactive Business Services Pty Ltd|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Proactive Business Services is a progressive CPA Public Accounting Practice in Manly Vale, NSW.
We have operated on Sydney’s Northern Beaches since 2000. We are passionate about what we do and are committed to helping SME businesses grow and prosper. We believe in helping our staff to be the best they can be, as well as delivering outstanding service to our clients.
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper (Xero) to take up a fulltime position.
You will be responsible for full function bookkeeping services utilising Xero, including but not limited to:
- Bank reconciliations
- BAS/IAS preparation and lodgment
- Accounts payable and receivable
- P&L statements
- Reporting to trial balance stage
- Invoicing and billing
- Prepare month-end reports and complete month end processes
- Expense claims & petty cash
Minimum 2 years Australian based experience using Xero
Responsibilities and duties
- Manage a portfolio of client accounting files, keeping them up to date
- Communicate with clients, their managers, employees and suppliers
- Experience with Xero add on’s including HubDoc, Employment Hero, Receipt Bank, Kounta, Deputy, etc
- Qualifications in accounting or similar discipline
- Strong demonstrated business acumen
- High level attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and self manage
Remuneration will be negotiated based on the skills and experience of the applicant.
Our office in Manly Vale is located on the B.Line Bus Route, with a hub right on our door step.