|Posting||BOOKKEEPER AND PAYROLL OFFICER|
|Job Employer||Windsor Group|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
Opportunity for a motivated & professional bookkeeper looking to work in busy NFP with a small, tightknit team. Accounts payable and Payroll experience required.
- Inner North Brisbane Location
- Temporary assignment. Immediate start.
- Medium-sized fortnightly payroll
It is essential that you are an analytical problem solver with a great personality to join this small, tightknit team.
To be the successful candidate you will have:
- End to end Payroll – an understanding of the SCHADS Award highly regarded
- Proven experience in accounts payable
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written and experience in phone and email-based customer service
- Great team attitude
- A high level of confidentiality and honesty and ability to work confidentially, with tact and discretion
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Windsor Group is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing a safe, inclusive and supportive workplace where individuals and diversity are encouraged. Windsor Group is a social enterprise providing expert advice, HR services, executive search and recruitment services for executive, permanent and temporary/contract roles across commercial, government and non-profit sectors.