|Posting||Accountant – Tax|
|Job Employer||I Merhi And Co|
|Salary||$70000 – $84999|
Are you looking to finally make that change in the new financial year !
We are looking for a full time senior tax accountant.
Visa Sponsorship available
Our firm offers a full range of accounting services including Business Advisory, Taxation, Superannuation, Corporate Finance and Corporate Secretarial.
A recently refurbished office, with full amenities , Office located in the heart of Brunswick,
We are proud of our professional and innovative approach. We are a young team which is dynamic, energetic and friendly as well as being professional and up to date within the Tax world.
We are looking for a well trained and experienced Senior Accountant with a passion for excellence and a strong work ethic.
As a part of the role you will:
- Work with a diverse client base.
- Be involved in range of work that will strengthen your technical skills and abilities.
- Work closely with the director.
- Be offered external and internal training to develop your technical knowledge and expertise.
- A opportunity for partnership if proven
- Work in a modern city fringe office.
Ideally, your responsibilities include :
- Tax Compliance work including ; Individual Tax Returns, Trust Tax Returns, Company Tax Returns, Preparing Financial reports ;Tax Planning, Superannuation, Entity formations & structuring advice, Client Software advice.
- Preparation of BAS and IAS
- Liaison with ATO and other government bodies
- Undertaking extensive research , and problem solving.
- Managing client book Keeping software
- Monitoring Junior staff
Preferable candidate :
- 3 + years experience in tax and business advisory
- Undertaking or commenced or completed CPA/CA
- Proficient in using the following software’s – MYOB AO / classic, XERO , XERO XPM Quickbooks online , MYOB (all) and Microsoft.
- Maintain technical knowledge of all kinds in Tax law ; not limited to ; Division 7A loans, Individual Tax claims , Small Business advice – WorkCover, Stamp Duty, Payroll tax, FBT etc, CGT SBE Business Concessions, Depreciation rules, CGT Calculation on Sale of Property and Shares, Franking Accounts and the dividend imputation system, Tax minimisation strategies, small business concessions and is up to date with COVID stimulus.
- Able to take control of a portfolio of clients.
Australian Tax Accounting experience is mandatory for this role
Hybrid working environment can be discussed
We will love to hear from you
Position is available ASAP