|Posting||Accounts and Admin Officer|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
- Full time payroll and accounts position
- Fantastic entry level position
- Joining a growing business
About The Company
We are a well-established and privately owned business provides national premium property and FM services to the office, commercial and industrial markets with head office in Sydney.
As the business is growing, we are now looking for a well-organized and motivated individual to join our vibrant finance & admin team, based in Alexandria.
About The Role
Working closely as part of a dynamic team, your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Processing fortnightly payroll
- Accounts receivable/payable
- Processing purchases / invoicing
- Administration duties, including answering phone calls, data entry and filing
- Answering internal and external general queries
- Liaising with operational staff
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn and be passionate about accounts. You will ideally have some previous administrative experience, with a high-level of attention to detail and accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have proven office administration skills including:
- Experience of Accounting and Finance Processes
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and an understanding of MS Office
- Motivated with initiative to solving problems
- Time management and prioritising skills
- Some IT knowledge is a plus
- Great team culture
- Full training provided
- Opportunity for growth
- Trendy location close to local cafes and restaurants
This is an entry-level position which is perfect for an accounting graduate or someone who shows interests in payroll and accounts. There will be full job training provided so apply now if you would like to crunch the numbers with us and develop your career in our busy and growing finance & admin team.
Sounds like you? Email your resume now by clicking the Apply button.