Karlka Recruiting Groupis hiring people as Finance Officer. The Selected person will be earn at least APS6 equivalent rates negotiable NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Job Employer||Karlka Recruiting Group|
|Location||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
|Salary||APS6 equivalent rates negotiable|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
- Contract until 30/06/2023
- Federal Government Agency
- Cairns Location
About the company
Karlka Recruiting Group has partnered with a Federal Government Agency to engage an APS6 Finance Officer. This position is located in their busy Cairns office for an initial contract until 30/06/2023.
- Financial management
- Implementation and expansion of cost recovery arrangements
- Contribute to the management of governance framework
- Contribute to and support strategic planning
- Develop, prepare and review high quality written material including reports, briefing papers, business cases and corporate documentation
- Contribute to strategic planning for program and projects
- Establish strong working relationships with colleagues
- Contribute to the development of staff capability
- Demonstrated financial/budget management experience
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to undertake research and analysis
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong corporate support experience
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Ability work co-operatively within a team environment
- Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and ability to work well under pressure
- Grow your knowledge in a Federal Government Agency
- You will be sponsored a Baseline Security Clearance
Benefits working with Karlka Recruiting Group
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing support: Pre, during and post placement
- Dedicated consultant per contract
- Employee Assistance Program available
- Our agency supports Indigenous communities
How to Apply
Apply now to be considered for submission to our client by 18/07/2022
Email for questions: [email protected]
*Please apply through this portal. Any applications through email may be missed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Applications received after the due date may be considered for similar roles.