|Job Employer||Australia Aulong Auniu Wang Operations Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Working within our Finance team you will be responsible for the Accounts Payable Process of our busy Company. You will liaise with our operational teams and international associates and pride yourself on the accuracy of your work and meeting deadlines to provide a great service.
- Manage the accounts payable processes.
- Assist with entering Operational invoices received by department heads ensuring that the appropriate approvals have been given.
- Data entry of invoices including coding
- Ensure that all invoices are compliant with ATO guidelines.
- Apply budgets for payment and allocation of funds
- Ensure all payments are made on time and accurately
- Uploading file for authorisation into bank account.
- Reconcile supplier accounts
- Prepare new vendor applications and review payment terms
- Handle supplier queries regarding their accounts and resolve any issues
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external clients
- Document filing, retrieval and archiving
- Produce month end payable reports and perform monthly reconciliations of Payables sub ledger accounts
- End of Month Tasks.
- Any other duties as prescribed
Candidates will have at least 3 years experience and Mandarin language skills will be highly looked upon. Communications are key and both written and oral English skills are essential.