|Job Employer||De Nada Surveys|
|Location||Northern Suburbs & Joondalup|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Denada Surveys has a vision to be an Industry leading survey company with desired clients and outstanding people.
We are a well-established, multi-disciplined engineering, scanning and cadastral surveying company. We provide clients with a professional service delivering a quality outcome in a timely manner. With offices in Perth, South West and North West WA and Weipa QLD, we provide our service delivery throughout WA and QLD.
Reporting to our leadership team, this exciting role is an opportunity to assist a growing business in construction, engineering and mining sector. Based in Balcatta, this is a diverse role that will allow you to utilise your strengths in people and systems management. The areas of focus for this role are:
General admin management:
- Welcoming Clients.
- Answering phone – delegation of enquiry.
- Assistance in coordination of meetings/ appts/ and providing admin support across a variety of projects.
HR general support; assist the team with;
- Mobilisation of staff to project locations.
- Assistance booking medicals/ inductions etc.
- Assisting with general HR concerns, investigations and queries.
- Supporting a positive working culture for our team across WA and QLD.
QMS system support:
- Updating records and utilising the QMS systems
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of our systems to ensure efficient and best practice.
- Working knowledge of Xero (Desirable)
- Working knowledge of Workflow Max (Desirable)
- 4years Administration experience
- MS Office competent.
- Experience in maintaining a IMS/QMS systems.
- A friendly persona for our staff to embrace.
Applications will be treated with confidence and should be made using the Apply Now link.
We will consider school hours applicants.
We may only contact shortlisted candidates. No agencies’ please..