|Posting||Accounts Receivable Officer|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Salary||Competitive Remuneration Pac000age + Benefits|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
This position attracts the opportunity of a hybrid working environment, with work from home (WFH) opportunities coupled with your presence on site.
Noumi Limited (ASX: NOU) is an Australian company driven by our purpose of Imagining a Healthier Tomorrow.
From our pioneering origins in plant and dairy beverages to our expertise in nutritionals, we blend the wonders of nature with the power of science to create leading brands that nourish our consumers, our communities and our planet.
Drawing on our strong heritage of research, collaboration and continual strategic innovation, our high-performing Positive Nutrition brands are well-positioned to grow sustainably and thrive financially in local and global markets.
As the Accounts Receivable Officer you will be the key customer contact for receivables collections and ensuring the payment of all invoices within their due date.
- Contact customers by phone and email to collect outstanding receivables and ensure invoices are paid within terms
- Coordinate approval and processing of credit claims received from customers
- Manage the investigation and resolution of customer invoice queries and disputes
- Review and release sales orders on credit hold
- Assist the accounts receivable team with other tasks as required
What you’ll bring
You will be determined to reach the business goals whilst advocating and demonstrating a customer service mentality, with a demonstrated ability to work autonomously and proactively. You will have strong and articulate communication skills and attention to detail.
- Collections experience with an understanding of best practice collection strategies
- Experience using Microsoft systems and tools including Excel at an intermediate level
A new day brings new opportunities and possibilities. We are driven by our purpose of imaging a healthier tomorrow. We have always believed in the wonders of nature and the power of science. On our journey to be a leading global company in positive nutrition, our healthier tomorrow plan places sustainability at our core.
We embrace our values as we strive to nourish people and the planet, delivering wellbeing and support for all our communities.
To learn more about our products, head to noumi.com.au
We are an inclusive workplace where individual strengths are valued, leading to increased diversity and innovation.
Our leadership team continues to foster a culture in which team members are encouraged and supported to speak up for what is right, and where diverse views and strengths are respected and valued