|Posting||Senior Financial Accountant|
|Job Employer||Robert Half|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$90000 – $120000 p.a. + super|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance professional to join a market-leading proptech company. The Financial Accountant joins a strong performing team reporting directly to the Finance Manager. In this multi-faceted and varied role, you will ensure the company’s financial reporting runs smoothly and the senior leadership team receive accurate and timely information to aid in decision making.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Ensure an accurate and timely month-end close by preparing various journal entries and account reconciliations for cash, prepayments, accruals, inter-company transactions, fixed assets register and various other accounts.
- Generate reports on monthly basis.
- Perform accounting analysis for cash accruals, account payables, account receivables, reconciliations, payroll & tax liabilities and foreign exchange gains/losses to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Assist the Finance Manager in preparing cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Coordinate with other departments to obtain transaction information, research reconciling items, and resolve issues.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Provide backup support to FP&A and operations as needed.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects and management inquiries.
You will be a part or fully-qualified finance professional with excellent interpersonal skills. You will show initiative and be a great problem solver. You will be able to adapt to new ways of working and not be afraid to use initiative to resolve queries. You will be enthusiastic and enjoy working in a fast paced and challenging environment. Strong communication skills will allow you to build great working relationships with financial and non-financial stakeholders. This role will suit you if you have an interest in the commercial aspect of finance and are able to apply your knowledge of the data to help other organisational functions make the best strategic decisions.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne [link removed]
Reference No. 06810-0012352541NK