|Job Employer||OZ Global Recruitment|
|Location||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
|Salary||up to $90000 + super + bonuses|
|Job Sector||Business Services & Corporate Advisory|
Our client, is a well-established, boutique accounting and financial services practice located on the city fringe. They provide business, financial planning services and tax consulting services to a range of clients, including high net wealth individuals and family groups.
The team of accounting professionals pride themselves on delivering superior accounting, taxation and advisory services to their clients.
They are now seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team, where you will be responsible for managing the compliance and advisory requirements of a diverse range of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare financial reports and other related documents for all types of entities including complex group structures
- Prepare reconciliations with supporting documentation and process related journal entries for year-end accounts
- Process Income Tax Returns
- Process GST and FBT Returns
- Prepare and reconcile BAS and IAS statements
- Research and interpret relevant tax legislation including current topical and complex issues
- Deal directly with clients to provide high quality client service
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, including providing proactive advice and direct support
- Analyse client financial reports and data to identify opportunities for business improvement
- Undertake periodic and annual calculation and reconciliation of various business taxes and charges, including WorkCover, payroll tax, PAYG and Superannuation.
- 4 years’ Australian practice experience in a business services role
- Degree qualified
- CA/CPA/IPA membership or working towards qualification
- Experience using MYOB AE and/or Xero Accounting software
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and prioritise workflow
- Confident presentation and communication skills
- Strong business acumen, commercially aware with the ability to recognise new business opportunities and present suitable financial solutions
This is a fantastic opportunity to advance your career and join a dynamic team of financial and accounting professionals who enjoy a great work life balance. Flexibile and working from home arrangements on offer after a qualifying period.
A very attractive salary of up to $90K + super. Lovely modern offices with all the tools of the trade at your fingertips. This firm is fully supportive of further professional development and provides study support/time off for exams.
For further details please contact Angela Birk on 08 8342 7402 or send your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]