|Job Employer||PVW Partners|
|Location||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This role will provide a broad range of Bookkeeping services across a range of clients from both within the Townsville office and, from time to time, at clients’ premises. The successful candidate will join a small, friendly team responsible for the Financial Management requirements of clients across a wide range of business and industry. The successful candidate will be an experienced bookkeeper looking to continue their bookkeeping career, using their knowledge and experience to provide a high quality service in this role.
This is a full-time position, however flexibility for the right candidate is definitely available (school hours or the like) .
ABOUT THE PERSON:
We are seeking a motivated, experienced Bookkeeper with 3+ years’ experience working in a Bookkeeping position across multiple clients. Of great importance are:
- experience using Xero, MYOB and other accounting software;
- a proactive and improvement orientated attitude;
- a client focussed and flexible approach;
- excellent attention to detail;
- able to work well under pressure;
- can contribute as a team member within a fast-paced environment; and
- want to make a difference and assist “Regional Australians to Grow Regional Australia“.
ABOUT PVW PARTNERS?
From a strong North-Queensland base, PVW Partners service clients nationally and maintain a global reach via our connections with leading financial institutions and advisory networks. As the leading Townsville-based accounting and advisory services firm, our purpose is to help ‘Regional Australians Grow Regional Australia’. Our service offering and commitment to cutting edge solutions reflects our “Big 4” heritage. We are committed to delivering exceptional client service by combining global expertise with local and regional delivery.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
- A comprehensive induction and extensive on-going training program;
- exposure to a variety of work tasks and clients across a wide geographic area (offices in Cairns, Innisfail and Townsville);
- regular coaching feedback and individualised development plan; and
- a dedicated buddy and manager mentor to help with a smooth transition into PVW Partners life and to provide ongoing support
HOW TO APPLY:
We are keen for a quick start and will close applications once we have found our ideal candidate.
If you’re interested, please submit the following:
- Cover Letter addressing the Selection Criteria outlined above
For further information, please contact Fiona McGill on 07 4721 8500.