MBSis hiring people as Accounts Payable Officer. The Selected person will be earn at least Competitive salary NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Posting||Accounts Payable Officer|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Payable|
Our client is a highly regarded global law firm who are looking to appoint a strong Accounts Payable Officer to support their busy finance team. Ideally, this role will be based out of their Melbourne office.
You will work closely with and report to the Financial Controller and Accounts Payable Supervisor.
Some of your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Payment and reconciliation of firm expenses and staff reimbursements and recording accurately;
- Review aged firm creditor listing monthly and action accordingly;
- General day-to-day filing;
- Follow up unpresented cheques and other outstanding reconciliation items;
- Provide knowledge and support to administrative staff;
- Assist with month-end financial reporting; and
- Prepare reconciliations of ledger balances as required by the Financial Controller and AP Supervisor.
The success candidate will have high volume accounts payable experience in a professional environment . You will have excellent organisational skills and an Intermediate level in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel. Experience working with Elite (Practice Management) will be highly desirable.
Working with a strong set of values you will have a positive attitude that views problems as learning opportunities rather than obstacles that cannot be overcome.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Waldock on 0439 396 626 or [email protected] Please send CVs in Word format only. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The MBS team are specialists in recruiting legal and legal support personnel including paralegals, Marketing and BD professionals, administrators, legal temps, accountants, receptionists, facilities managers, HR, IT analysts, database specialists. While we specialise in the legal sphere, we’ve recently extended our expertise to include the recruitment of support personnel across all industries.