|Job Employer||Remote Control Technologies Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Accounts Officers/Clerks|
Are you interested in joining an innovative smart technology company?
Due to continuing growth in the business, we have an excellent opportunity for a dynamic person to join our Finance and Administration team in the role of Accounts Officer, reporting to the Financial Controller. This is a full-time position.
As Accounts Officer you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following key responsibilities:
- Provide support and collaborate with AR position
- Credit control
- Other ad-hoc AR duties as directed
- Provide support and collaborate with AP position
- Creditor statement reconciliations
- Other ad-hoc AP duties as directed
Administration & General
- General administrative duties as required
- Other general accounting and finance ad-hoc projects as required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Exposure to large ERP systems is essential (Pronto will be highly regarded)
- Understanding of foreign currency transactions and banking will be highly regarded
- A proactive approach with the capacity to problem solve with highly developed analytical skills
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
RCT is a global Smart Technology company with a long history in the mining and industrial sectors. We are a leading provider of Automation and Control solutions for all mobile equipment in the mining industry and have an extensive range of solutions spanning five sub-brands, all of which deliver our clients increased productivity, profitability and safety.
You can refer to our website at www.rct-global.com for further information on RCT
If you would like to be considered for this position, please email your resume, together with a cover letter addressing the position requirements to [email protected]. Applications close Friday 29th July 2022.
*We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Final applicants for this position may be requested to provide a National Police Clearance. Please note that applicants with criminal records are not automatically barred from consideration for appointment. Each applicant will be considered on their merits.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants who are short listed will be contacted.