|Job Employer||Williams Corporation Australia Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$85000 – $119999 dependent on experience|
|Job Sector||Financial Accounting & Reporting|
Williams Corporation Australia is Hiring!
We are a well-established residential builder in New Zealand (second largest in all of NZ) and we are looking to do the same here in Australia.
Our overall purpose is to help provide homes that are affordable to buy, affordable to live in, and affordable to maintain.
With the recent growth in the Brisbane operation, a new role is available for an Intermediate/Senior Accountant with Williams Corporation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Creditors and accounts payable function ensuring that supplier invoices are entered processed through accounting systems and software.
- Supplier invoices are approved and paid in a timely manner.
Month-end tasks including:
- Create monthly cost reports for each development.
- Monitor bank drawdowns for each development.
- Reconcile all loans and check equity component
- AML Verifications
- Liaise with Lawyers and external parties.
- Able to read legal documents, loan agreements.
- Miscellaneous office tasks
- Assist and liaise with project managers.
- Must be able to fill out all paperwork and submit it timelessly.
As a Company We Offer
- Plenty of opportunities to grow
- An A+ CBD Office Location
- Great team culture
- Competitive remuneration
Please note; only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for the role.