|Posting||Administration Assistant – Accounts Receivable – Glendenning NSW|
|Job Employer||JJ’s Waste & Recycling|
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
- Full-time – Monday to Friday
- Attractive remuneration package
- Great place to work!
We are seeking a reliable, genuine, hardworking, experienced Administration Assistant with an excellent work ethic and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
The successful applicant will have the ability to pick up procedures very quickly, enjoy spreadsheets, demonstrate a willingness to undertake any task, and have exceptional customer service techniques.
- Receipting, and allocation of payment
- Customer Service
- Account reconciliations and problem solving
- Inbound and outbound collection calls
- Generation and processing of journals and credits
- Preparation of bad debt files
- Liaising with our external collection agents
- Providing weekly updates and analysis on performance of your ledger
- Using existing procedures and processes, as well as developing new ones as required
The successful candidate to join the JJ’s Waste team will require the following skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Administration
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A commitment to achieving customer service of the highest standard
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with the ability to meet set deadlines
- Knowledge of the Windows Office Suite, particularly Excel, would be advantageous
As a JJ’s Waste team member you will enjoy:
- Stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 90 years’ in the industry
- Training and mentoring provided
Click APPLY to submit your application.
To view other exciting JJ’s Waste positions, please click on the following link www.jjrichards.com.au
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ’s Waste & Recycling (formerly J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd) is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for JJ’s Waste because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.