|Posting||Office Manager and Personal Assistant|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
As a leading Tier 2 design and construction company, Growthbuilt are known for completing quality commercial, mixed use, aged care and seniors living, hospitality, education and residential projects. At Growthbuilt we build communities. We build the spaces you want to live, work and play in.
From design and construction to customer service and communication, at Growthbuilt we are driven by a commitment to excellence in everything we do. We strongly believe in the long-term growth and development of our people. Our ‘grow our own’ philosophy and the retention of key employees has always been a pillar to our success.
Growthbuilt’s Head Office in Woolloomooloo are looking for a friendly and helpful all rounder to join us as our Office Manager and Personal Assistant.
Because we’re not customer facing, we don’t have what you’d call a busy reception – your main stakeholders will be our Co-CEO’s, internal Growthbuilt team members visiting from site and the occasional client and we want you to create a welcoming environment.
Working closely with our co-CEO’s, you will have a dual role. You’ll take great pride in the office we call home – our kitchen, our office spaces and our tech, and you will also handle a variety of tasks to help their lives run more smoothly. You’ll be the kind of person who is proactive when they see room for improvement, and you’ll have the autonomy to fix things.
Your day-to-day might look like:
- Manage our reception – answer calls, take messages, accept packages and mail, and greet guests
- Manage our asset registers to order, track and maintain office supplies including stationery, technology equipment, access passes and uniforms
- Keeping our meeting rooms in pristine condition, and proactively set up to help key meetings run smoothly
- Organise and maintain our kitchen and breakout space to make it a ‘home away from home’ for our office team – things like coffee, fruit, snacks, milk, making sure everything is organised, working and clean throughout the day
- Working closely with our outsourced IT team, set up new laptops and workstations for new GB team members, and collect equipment from our outgoing team
- Managing our Co-CEO’s diaries including organising client meetings, managing logistics, venues, booking invitations, organising hospitality etc.
- Completing personal errands for our Co-CEOs including collecting/preparing lunch and coffee orders, booking personal appointments, organising meetings, procuring, and delivering items, booking business and private travel etc.
- Preparing, formatting, editing and proofing general documents, correspondence and presentations on behalf of the CEO’s
You’re a strong communicator and a detailed action-orientated professional who can provide structure for the people around you. Ideally, you’re a people person who is easygoing and takes pride in creating a great experience for our clients and our team. You’ll be organised, able to anticipate needs, and an excellent problem solver who knows how to find the answers and get things done when it’s not always obvious.
You’ll most likely come to us from a similar role with experience in managing an office facility and/or working with fast-paced, high-performing executives.
What’s in it for you?
- As the face of the office, we’ll need you in the office Monday to Friday, but we’re open to being flexible to fit in to your life in other ways
- Opportunity to improve the way we do things – we’re agile and open to ideas
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Build your future with Growthbuilt