|Job Employer||Bondi Pizza Head Office|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting|
We are one of Sydney’s most innovative and exciting restaurant chains and are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/Accountant who can independently manage day to day accounting tasks and assist the management team. Currently we have 3 restaurants across Sydney with plans to expand further.
Reporting to the General Manager, key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Weekly payroll of 100+ staff
- Accounts Payable
- Weekly sales
- Bank Reconciliation
- FBT, PAYG, Superannuation, payroll tax and workers comp
- Daily sales report and weekly store reports
- Month end journals
- Financial Statements
- Balance Sheets Reconciliation
- Budget and Forecasts
The successful applicant will have:
- Minimum 3+ years accounting experience
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting/Finance
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skill
- Experience with Reckon Accounts Hosted is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Immediate start preferable
- Attention to details
We offer flexible working hours and opportunity to work from home. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
To apply please click on the link below.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
No recruitment agencies please.