|Posting||Commercial Finance Manager|
|Location||Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus Program|
|Job Sector||Financial Managers & Controllers|
Made is a highly successful Australian business with an extensive portfolio of better-for-you food and beverage products. Since 2005 health conscious Australians have shown their love for Made’s core brands – Cocobella (coconut water and yoghurts), Rokeby Farms (dairy nutrition), Impressed (plant-based products) and NutrientWater (enhanced water). The culture at Made is dynamic, inclusive and fun. Together we continue to achieve greatness, from our delicious products to our people and everything in between.
The Commercial Finance Manager’s main role is to support the CFO of the Made business in particular working with their team to develop strategic direction and growth plans and for managing and delivering the strategic planning process for the business and the supporting 3-year business plans.
The Commercial Finance Manager will take a functional lead across the KPI Metrics for the balance of the groups, notably for Manufacturing and Supply Chain KPI reporting. Other responsibilities include identifying the optimal structure for the business, including the establishment of reporting metrics to highlight optimal long-term performance and maximising return on investment.
The role will take commercial responsibility for organic growth via product and/or channel expansion as well as M&A activity including the identification of non-performing segments within the portfolio.
- Commercial and Financial business partnership to the commercial and operations teams.
- Joint P&L ownership and accountability from Top-Line (Volume/Retail Sales) through to Gross Profit, from both a Made and Customer perspective with the sales leads for each channel (EDG, Coles, Independents, On-Premises and NZPI).
- Custodian of the process, and key challenger/support for measuring, evaluating and optimising customer investment / trade spend.
- Partnership in developing, delivering, analysing and optimising the financial forecast to deliver the broader performance ambitions across each fiscal year.
- Driving best-in-class commercial and financial capability across the broader organisation (with a focus on the sales team).
What’s on Offer
- A competitive salary package aligned to your level of experience and suitability for the role,
- Opportunity to additionally participate in the Performance Bonus plan
- Support provided for professional development and training,
- Onsite gym facilities,
- Great breakout / kitchen area with cooking facilities;
- Working within a brand new, state of the art facility;
- Onsite car parking is provided.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- 5-7 years post-graduate experience in commercial finance, FP&A, business analysis and/or management accounting (preferred 1-2 years in FMCG).
- Membership of a recognised accounting body.
- Experience working cross-functionally, including experience working with Sales and Marketing.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills, with developed presentation skills.
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills to influence and to lead cross-functional teams.
We want to learn about you. Send us a cover letter and resume describing your strengths and how you might apply them in this role by clicking on the Apply link.
We accept applications from all people with the right to live and work in Australia.