|Job Sector||Accounts Receivable/Credit Control|
We are the global leader in the hearing care retail market, empowering people to rediscover all the emotions of sound. With more than 17,500 people worldwide, we operate through a network of over 9,000 points of sale in 26 countries and 5 continents. Our mission is to transform the way hearing healthcare is perceived and experienced worldwide, changing the lives of millions of customers through the passion and superior care of our People. We attract, develop and empower the most talented people, who share our ambition and strive to demonstrate our values every day.
We empower people to rediscover all the emotions of sound!
Our purpose is the reason we exist. It motivates, guides, and allows us to explore new innovations, horizons, and opportunities for the business, our customers, and each other.
As we grow, our values guide how we act and what we do as One Company. We serve our customers’ best interests with passion and seek to surprise them by always going the extra mile. We empower our people to think freely, perform and succeed, working together to make a lasting difference. We take accountability for setting and delivering the highest standards of quality, and never give up!
Location – Mulgrave – VIC / multiple positions available
About the role
- Candidate should have a keen eye for detail and be able to process a high volume of Hearing Service Provider (HSP) claims in a fast pace environment
- Ability to follow HSP regulatory guidelines and be adaptive to changes where necessary
- Managing maintenance claims renewals
- Ability to provide ongoing support to Audiologists and Clinics by assisting with any HSP claim inquiries in a timely manner via email and the Service Now Ticketing system
- Attention to detail is a must
- Previous experience in claims management
- Intermediate-level Microsoft office skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent numeric skills
- Attention to detail with a good eye for analytics
- Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proactive with excellent follow-up skills
- Allied health or retail background is a bonus but not essential
What we can offer you
- Day off to celebrate your Birthday!
- Quarterly BBQ lunches, and Town Hall meetings.
- Yearly flu vaccinations
- Amplifon training, career, and learning development opportunities
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Free Hearing Aid for you, 50% discount for immediate family members, and 30% for other family members and friends
- Discounted Private Health Insurance and other benefits and products (i.e BMW, Apple, Endota Spa, Australian Unity, Bupa, Medibank, and many more.)
- Employee referral bonus when you introduce your friends and family to Amplifon
- An opportunity to join a global market leader, and a fun, vibrant, and highly experienced team with opportunities for global assignments
If you believe you fit the above criteria and have what it takes to be a Claims Officer within a fantastic claims team and organisation, we would love to hear from you by submitting your resume.
As an employer that embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes inclusion and diversity, we encourage people of all ages and backgrounds. Including Indigenous Australians, to apply.