|Posting||Data Entry Administrator|
|Job Employer||Maple Plan|
|Salary||$44795.00 – $48925.00|
|Job Sector||Data Entry & Word Processing|
Maple Plan is a well-known and rapidly growing business operating within the Disability sector. We provide an exceptional level of support to our clients, NDIS participants and support them with all elements of their assigned NDIS funding. Recent growth means we are looking for highly efficient and self-motivated data processors to join our friendly team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
These roles are responsible for the accurate and timely entry of invoice data on either a part time or full-time permanent basis. This is fast paced and high volume, data entry position with an employer that supports your work/life balance and lives the values of an inclusive workplace.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- High attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional data entry capabilities with high data integrity
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and ensure quality outcomes and follow up
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Proficient problem solving and decision-making skills
- Able to work autonomously
- Pleasant and friendly disposition
- Immediately available.
- Having NDIS background is desirable
- All training for our systems and procedures will be provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Flexible and hybrid working environment post training
- Close to public transport/ onsite parking available
- Employee benefits program
Your employment is subject to:
- Obtaining and maintaining a National Police History Check clearance.
- Obtaining and maintaining a Victorian Working with Children Check (Employee)
- Obtaining a NDIS Worker Screening clearance.
If you believe that you have the skills and ability to meets the challenges of this important role, please apply now.