|Job Employer||Newground Water Services Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Contracts Administration|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join NewGround Water Services as a Contracts Administrator. As industry leaders in water services, we deliver projects across a range of sectors in WA’s metropolitan and regional locations with future expansion interstate.
- Innovative & Diverse projects | Growing Company
- Competitive Remuneration | Employment stability
- Career Development | Mentoring and Training opportunities
NewGround Water Services is WA’s largest irrigation installation company providing specialised water services, to Government Bodies, Agriculture and Farming, Landscapers, Developers, Golf Courses and more, for sustainable efficient water solutions.
About the role
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Contracts Administrator is responsible and accountable for the successful administrative and contractual management of projects. Across all sectors of the business in the Perth Metro Area, on range of sites including sporting fields, parks, ovals, construction sites and farms.
The Contracts Administrator collaborates with the Operational Manager, Project Managers, and the Work Health & Safety Advisor. A snapshot of a typical day includes.
- Evaluate project contract, specifications, and technical drawings.
- Consult with clients both internal and external as well as sub-contractors to assist in the construction process.
- Manage compliance and progress reporting of projects.
- Manage the pre-qualification and post process for sub-contractor engagement.
- Procurement, scheduling and management of goods, services, equipment, and machinery for projects to site.
- Manage project budgets and variations, progress claims and invoicing.
- Facilitate project meetings and presentations.
To be successful with NewGround Water Services, the ideal candidate will have.
- Ability to commute and hold a valid driver’s licence.
- A resolute positive mindset, excellent communication, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a strong diligence.
- Working knowledge of various forms of construction contracts and general contract legislation (advantageous).
Experience in a similar role (projects or contracts administration) in the irrigation, landscaping or building construction industry will be advantageous as would knowledge of software’s such as Pronto, iAuditor and Aconex.
If you are interested and believe you have what NewGround Water Services need, click apply and submit your resume along with a brief covering letter.
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 12 August 2022
For further information please email Keely, [email protected]