|Posting||Junior Project Administrator|
|Job Employer||Schiavello Construction SA Pty Ltd|
|Job Sector||Contracts Administration|
Schiavello is proudly Australian owned and operated with offices in all major Australian cities, with a national turnover more than $500M. Our Construction business, an integral division of the Schiavello Group for the last 50 years, delivers inspiring and award-winning construction projects for many of the world’s most respected brands.
Our Construction SA team has continued grow, with a strong pipeline of projects in Health, Aged Care and Education sectors.
Our philosophy is to develop staff, promote within and provide the opportunities for staff to grow. As a result of our internal development, we are on the hunt for Junior Project Administrator. We are looking for someone who is highly motivated and driven to come into a dynamic team, to continue to grow our business in 2022 and into the future.
You will be given the opportunity to work closely with our project teams, assisting with the management of project financials, administration tasks and methodologies. Ideal candidates will be successful communicators, capable of building and maintaining strong relationships, and have 1-2 years of industry experience. Recent graduates of Bachelor of Construction Management, or similar, are also encouraged to apply.
Key functions and responsibilities
Reporting into and working closely with our Project Teams, responsibilities will include:
- Assist with project procurement, subcontractor packages and administration
- Assist with project financials, progress claims and variations
- Assist in the development of methodologies, trade scopes and programmes
- Assist the Project Manager in project delivery requirements
- Assist in managing client project requirements and expectations
- Undertake quality reviews of on-site and off-site products and installed items
- Helping to build and maintain relationships with project and industry stakeholders
The benefits of working with Schiavello
At Schiavello we work hard to provide the best results for our clients and understand the importance of supporting our people to facilitate these results. We offer you more than a stimulating and rewarding career with opportunities for growth and development, along with a list of genuine benefits.
These include perks like –
- a career development plan for you to achieve your goals
- a convenient city location
- a fun, collaborative culture with a modern open plan workspace and flexible working environment
- Annual flu vaccinations along with health assessment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Five ‘Looking After Yourself’ Days per year (additional to Annual Leave entitlements)
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
No agency applications please.
Applicants will be treated strictly confidential.