|Posting||Pre-construction Administration Assistant|
|Job Employer||McDonald Jones Homes|
|Job Sector||Contracts Administration|
- Join the number one residential home builder in NSW
- Work within our Production Estimating team
- Thornton location
From architecturally designed first homes to luxurious residences, from multi-residential projects to investment properties, McDonald Jones Homes has grown and evolved to offer a range of building services that cater to diverse needs, goals and budgets and today we are recognised as one of Australia’s leading builders of residential homes. We strive to set the benchmark in the new home building industry while ensuring that our people, both customers and staff, are at the centre of everything we do along the way.
We are proud to belong to the NXT Building Group, a diverse and expanding organisation with over 1000 passionate employees whose purpose is to build beautiful homes for Australians. Established in 1987 and continuing to evolve both organically and through acquisition, we are well positioned for growth and committed to achieving our vision of being Australia’s leading home builder.
About the opportunity
The Administration Assistant works closely with the Production Estimating team and reports to the Production Estimating Manager. The primary responsibility for this role is to order, administer and prepare pre-construction documentation for the Production Estimating team. More specifically, you will:
- Ordering, administering, and preparing pre-construction documentation including but not limited to Landscape Plans, BASIX, requesting quotes, reconciling invoices
- Working with external stakeholders to ensure they are fulfilling their agreed targets
- Oversee documentation to ensure it is accurate and correct
- Issue and maintain purchase orders in accordance with the current purchasing/supplier agreements and methods of measurement
- Investigating ETS accrued and finalizing when required
You will share a passion for our purpose to be Australia’s number one residential builder and be aligned to our core values. In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Good computer and Microsoft Office Suite skills
- The ability to meet deadlines and strive to reach targets
- Good time management skills
- Ideally some previous estimating experience in a similar role and industry
- Ideally knowledge of BusinessCraft
We believe that our employee community is a key strength of our organisation and we aim to attract the best talent to achieve our strategic goal of being Australia’s number one leading home builder and Employer of Choice in our sector. Our leaders create inclusive teams and value the individual contributions of our employees. We value safety and integrity, and we lead the way in innovation and building better.
The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening and depending on the inherent requirements of the role, may involve the completion of a National Police Check and pre-employment medical.
If you are determined to make a difference and want to join an innovative and inclusive organisation committed to building better lives, click on the APPLY button. To find out more about NXT Building Group go to nxtbg.com.au and mcdonaldjoneshomes.com.au or follow us on LinkedIn.