|Posting||Executive Assistant to CEO|
|Job Employer||Randstad – Business Support|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$100000 – $120000 p.a. + plus super|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
Your New Company
Our client is an up and coming tech giant specialising in software within the banking and finance in the heart of the CBD. Having recently developed a Board of Directors, the CEO is now looking for additional support to help take the company to the next level.
Your New Role
As the Executive Assistant to the CEO, you will provide a high level of administrative and board support, whilst establishing and nurturing important relationships within the business as well as with external stakeholders on a global scale.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management to the CEO
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements – domestic and international
- Schedule meetings, draft agendas, record minutes and distribute actions items
- Prepare professional presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint
- Manage email communication and prepare responses on behalf of the CEO
- Generous salary package – up to $120k + super for the right candidate
- Company mobile and laptop provided
- Annual salary reviews
- Inclusive and supportive team culture
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Previous Board experience, highly desired
- Ability to prioritise and multitask effectively
- Professional communication style
- Ability to be flexible with working hours
If you are interested in this once in a lifetime role, please press APPLY NOW, or, email your resume to Jessika Anderson at [email protected].
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.