|Posting||Administration / Operations Assistant|
|Job Employer||Ezi-Lift Products (Australia) Pty Ltd|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Salary||$25 – $29.99 per hour|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
About the Company
Ezi-Lift Products (Australia) Pty Ltd is a leading Access Rental & Sales company, known for our high standards in product quality and customer service. You will be joining a family owned and operated business, with a strong team that is proud of its achievements, supports each other, and strives to help our customers receive the result they expect.
Requirements for the Ideal Candidate
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Have great customer service skills.
- Proficient in the use of Google G-Suite software.
- Experience with MYOB Accounting Software beneficial.
- Experience in all aspects of office duties, ie, Answering of phones, email correspondence, data entry, record keeping, invoicing, general organisation skills necessary for managing an office.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar administration role.
- Answering and returning phone-calls
- Liaising with Directors, Technicians/Staff, Customers & Suppliers
- Email correspondence, organisational & maintenance
- Google – Cloud storage organisational & maintenance
- ERP skills – Creating New Customers, Quotes, Converting Quotes to Jobs, Scheduling, Uploading Supplier Invoices, Customer Invoicing, Sending out Monthly Statements, Taking Progress Claims, Creating Variations to quotes etc. (Training will be provided)
- Corresponding with Area sales managers.
- Assisting key staff in the day to day operations of Equipment Hire & Sales