|Posting||Executive Assistant to Creative Director/Owner and CEO|
|Location||North Shore & Northern Beaches|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
bassike is globally recognised as a leading australian fashion brand with philosophy that centres around high-end design & construction with a commitment to sustainable manufacturing.
The bassike brand culture is unique and we protect this by seeking out creative, friendly, & hard-working individuals who are passionate about delivering work to the highest standard. We pride ourselves as a brand of integrity, from the product, to our suppliers, and our people.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing complete support to one of our Directors and the CEO in a proactive and collaborative way. This role will be part-time, working 4 days per week.
The key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Extensive diary & email management including scheduling and setting up meetings, appointments, conferences and teleconference calls;
- Managing travel arrangements;
- Preparing and editing correspondence, communications & other documentation;
- Regularly communicating updates to Director and CEO on the status of projects in your WIP;
- Critically analyse current processes, continuously looking for opportunities to improve;
- Keeping all systems up to date including filing, workflows and database reports;
- Producing a variety of reports including monthly expenditure and receipts;
- Monitoring and screening electronic and phone communication;
- Personal tasks at the discretion of the Director, including but not limited to payments of personal bills and invoices;
- Assisting with a range of administration-based projects;
- Working closely together with other EAs, managers and directors.
We are looking for someone who has a proactive, dedicated and detail-oriented approach to everything they do. Someone who is extremely organised, reliable and keen to learn. You will be working closely with our CEO and Creative Director, so your professionalism and strong connection to our brand is key.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 + years Executive Assistant experience
- Unrestricted drivers’ licence and access to a car
- TAFE administration qualification
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining complete confidentiality
- A strong ability to multitask and deal with competing demands and to foresee needs
- Exceptional attention to detail
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to succeed in this role, we would love to hear from you. Please include a covering letter as well as your CV with your application.