|Job Employer||AW Geotechnics|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
If you are an Administration professional looking for an opportunity to join a family-friendly business, then we would love to hear from you. As a boutique engineering consultancy on Brisbane’s south-side, we need someone to apply their skill and enthusiasm to the following:
- fielding calls and emails in a professional, courteous and timely manner
- coordinating incoming fieldwork requests and inspection bookings
- diligent record keeping
- some supervision of junior staff
- assisting with basic accounts receivable/payable functions
- preparing draft client reports, often with quick turnaround, as required
- assisting with office maintenance, stationery and office supply orders.
To have success in this role, you will need at least three years experience in a similar role and have availability between 8.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will also have:
- a customer-service focused attitude
- an aptitude for working under pressure
- clear communication skills with the ability to respond appropriately to the relevant situation and audience
- a willingness to help others and contribute to a harmonious work environment
- a proactive, diligent and mature approach to work
- the ability to effectively manage your time.
Experience in the construction industry and Microsoft 365 suite, Xero and FileMaker applications will be highly regarded.
What we can offer you:
- an above-Award remuneration rate
- negotiated flexibility
- an environment that cares for and values it staff
- an opportunity to be part of one of Australia’s most well-respected residential and commercial engineering consultancies.
To apply for the role, please email your resume and a one-page covering letter explaining your suitability to [email protected] no later than 5pm Friday 5 August. Any applications submitted without a covering letter or past this date will not be considered.