|Job Employer||Downer EDI Limited|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Based in Underdale
- Full time role – 12-month contract
Downer’s Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Finance Administrator to join our team in Underdale, Adelaide as a Contracting Services Officer. Reporting to the Team Lead you will provide finance and administration support to the Roads business.
You will possess sound knowledge of administrative finance systems and processes ideally gained within the construction industry.
What you’ll bring
- Proficient data entry skills gained in a busy work environment with a high level of accuracy
- Experience raising, receipting and managing purchase orders
- The ability to coordinate multiple administration tasks/processes with tight deadlines and limited supervision
- JDE experience (highly desirable however not essential)
- Proficiency in dealing with suppliers from initial setup right through to resolving invoices for payment
- Work closely with Operational teams to support their administrative queries
- Experience processing monthly invoices/progress claims
What’s on offer
- Downer is an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation / Age
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Career opportunity working with an ASX listed company
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply” and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact:Samantha Temple – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner E: [email protected]