|Job Employer||A Canon Group Company|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
As a market leader in Business Process Optimisation and IT services for over 20 years, Canon Business Services ANZ helps organisations optimise, automate and transform their operations, setting them up for greater growth. We work collaboratively with customers to get the results they want, delivering bespoke solutions designed to meet and exceed their business needs, overcoming challenges, and freeing them up to focus on what sets them apart.
We’re trusted by industry leaders because of our dedicated customer focus, and agile approaches to solving our clients’ key challenges. With a commitment to delivering the best service management experience possible, many clients have partnered with us for more than a decade. The solutions we deliver are reliable, scalable, and cost-effective, helping customers to not just get ahead but stay ahead.
When you join Canon Business Services ANZ, you’ll find a rewarding culture that values you. You’ll be empowered to focus on your career progression and turn your goals into reality as an integral part of the group’s success.
About the Role
- Docklands Location
- Full Time roles available
- Great New Career Opportunity
To be successful in this role, you will display a positive “can-do” attitude and will be a highly reliable individual. You will be accurate with a keen eye for detail and you will have a good level of computer literacy. Effective communication skills will also be required.
- Mail sorting and distribution
- Mail and courier pickups and deliveries to various points in multiple sites
- Preparation of mailbags for internal and interstate offices
- Courier bookings and lodgements with various courier companies
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Respond to incoming calls in the mailroom promptly and professionally
- Maintain office equipment, office supplies and stationery
- Light cleaning duties
- Assist with filing and maintenance document files
- General administrative duties
- Some heavy lifting may be involved
- Must have previous mailroom experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- The ability to work under pressure to achieve stringent service standards
- Punctual, reliable and hardworking
- Fit and able to lift large packages
- Working hours will be 38 hours per week (Monday to Friday only)
We believe in the power of an inclusive & diverse workforce. We trust you will bring your authentic self to work and we will focus on making sure that together, we make a strong contribution to the broader community in which we operate. Where possible, flexible working arrangements are the norm, as we know a better work-life balance can improve your motivation, performance and productivity.
As an equal opportunity employer, all applicants will be considered.
Benefits/perks may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Canon Group and the country where you work.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the country they are applying to at the time of application.
Looking to join this diverse team, apply online now. Successful applicants will be notified of next steps.