|Job Employer||MyFirstGym Redbank Plains|
|Location||Western Suburbs & Ipswich|
|Job Sector||Office Management|
MyFirstGym Redbank Plains are looking for a superstar Administrator to join our team.
Depending on experience there may be an opportunity to conduct coaching and provide birthday party support. This role will see the successful applicant working a variety of hours across the week, including Saturdays and at times may be required to perform duties at MyFirstGym Springfield.
This is your chance to join the fastest growing national kid’s gym franchise in Australia. This unique opportunity will allow you to take your career to the next level whilst being a key part of ensuring Australian children grow up fit and healthy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Club Manager to achieve club goals
- Achieving sales and member retention goals and targets
- Conducting club tours
- Developing relationships with members, both parents and children
- Delivering a high standard of customer service
- Creating an awesome club culture and strong team atmosphere
- Perform administration duties
- Supporting marketing and advertising campaigns
- Ensure cleanliness of the club at all times
Skills and experience required to be successful in the role:
- Comfortable working with targets & KPI’s
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Have a passion for health and fitness
- Flexible availability with the ability to work Saturdays
- First Aid Certificate (or ability to obtain)
- Experience working with families and children (desirable)
- Working with Children Blue Card (Must hold before commencement)
- MyFirstGym is an organisation that is committed to developing their people with a focus on helping their staff achieve their personal goals
- Our mission is to inspire movement by getting kids interested in fitness from an early age in a safe and fun environment
- We offer both curriculum and speciality classes to kids from 7 months to 15 years of age along with a number of other additional services such a birthday parties, holiday camps etc.
Working with Children Check/Blue Card:
MyFirstGym Redbank Plains are committed to the safety and well-being of children and young people in accordance with the MyFirstGym Child and Youth management strategy. MyFirstGym requires all applicants to undergo satisfactory screening prior to their commencement. Any successful applicants will be required to adhere to the MyFirstGym Child and Youth Management Strategy including an induction and ongoing training.