|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Are you keen to start a career in business administration? AGA has a business traineeship located in Wodonga will kick start your career. Earn and learn hands on in a professional environment as a stepping stone into your future career.
Benefits of Traineeship with AGA:
- Earn and learn in your own pace
- On the job training provided
- Gain a Nationally recognised qualification: Certificate III in Business
- Mentoring and Support if required
- Weekly Payment
- Working as part of a team – supporting each other
- Customer Service regarding licencing and registration of vehicles
- Learning the database and system
- Attending to email and phone inquiries
- General administration duties
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident
How to Apply:
- Click ‘Apply Now’
- Ensure an up to date resume is uploaded to your account.
Due to the number of applications received only successful candidates are contacted.
AGA is an equal opportunity employer.