|Posting||Sales Support – Multipul positions available|
|Job Employer||BrandNet Pty Ltd|
|Location||Client & Sales Administration|
|Salary||$50000 – $59999|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
- Development opportunities – we invest in our people to help them grow
- Annual team getaway
- Social team outings
- Happy Hour every Friday afternoon to kick start the weekend
- Free Parking
- 50% discount on products across our shops
Check out Careers at BrandNet to learn more about our team.
Who we are:
Here at BrandNet, we are a Canberra based company who have been proudly working with government, military, police, private organisations, and more for over 30 years, providing quality products and sales. From design to distribution and everything in between, we do it all. With our 7 online shops and retail showroom, Military Shop, we love working with a wide range of military and military-related organisations and beyond to find solutions for their needs.
We pride ourselves on our unique culture. We honour and respect the differences that everyone brings, and we seek to include those perspectives in all we do. Our diverse community of creators and developers helps our customers celebrate the brands they love and get the opportunity to work on what matters.
We’re a team where you can learn, be creative, thrive and build your career. With opportunities to work closely with every business area, our team loves solving problems and championing creativity in everything we do. We love our work and getting the opportunity to make a difference in our customers’ lives. We’ve got big plans for our future and we’re excited to continue expanding our team as we grow, and we want you to be a part of it!
A bit about you:
Passionate about helping people create beautiful products? Love working in a fast-paced team with something different every day? We’re looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant to join our team!
Are you an organised individual who can work independently to plan, organise, and carry out sales support activities that will enable our sales team to achieve their targets? Are you looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and thrive? If so, we would love to hear from you and welcome you to an environment and team that will cultivate personal development and bring out the best in you.
You’ll be on the front line of our business, being the brand ambassador for many of our biggest customers including Government, Defence Forces, Not-For-Profits, and many more. We’re looking for someone who loves working with people, and who wants to help our clients create incredible custom pieces, help them places orders, and loves looking for new opportunities! You’ll create positive experiences that help to develop our customers into our biggest champions.
- Preferred: 2-5 years of experience in a sales/and or customer service role
- Highly regarded: Previous experience working in a high paced environment with a high volume of customer contact.
Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone who is a master at:
- Building and nurturing relationships
- Positive attitude and desire to work within a team
- Verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
You will also need,
- Strong attention to detail
- Administration and data entry skills
- Willingness and ability to take a job, sometimes less than perfectly presented, and run with it and progress it to fulfilment
- A desire to learn
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- A high level of accuracy, organised work style and attention to detail
- Military, Law Enforcement or First Responder related service may be an advantage.
Your Key Responsibilities
Our Sales Consultants are primarily responsible for:
- Engaging with customers and potential customers over the phone, via email and in person.
- Generating sales quotes, orders, and other administrative tasks on the internal system.
- Undertaking sales support to ensure client satisfaction.
- Identifying business improvement opportunities as well as new business prospects.
- Willingness to be part of external events should the need arise, sometimes Interstate.
This is a full-time, salaried, work from office position that reports directly to our Branch Manager. Hours for this position are 8:30am – 5pm, Monday-Friday.
Are you ready to be a part of a driven and supportive team who love helping people celebrate their favourite brands? Our team members are driven and love what they do, and we’re looking forward to having you on board. Get in touch today! We can’t wait to hear from you.