Monadelphous hiring people as Project Administrator. The Selected person will be earn at least Undisclosed NZD per month. There are also many more opportunities. Read the entire post carefully to know all the details related to this job.
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Across the Monadelphous workforce, you will find stories of people who took an opportunity to make a difference with us and built a career and lifetime friendships as a result. We employ over 7,500 highly skilled people who contribute positively to our operations and the communities in which we operate. Ours is a culture built over 50 years, and it’s the reason for our continued success.
Our Maintenance and Industrial Services division specialises in the planning, management and execution of maintenance, shutdowns and structural, mechanical and piping works. Our delivery of high-quality work within the mining sector has earnt us a solid reputation and enviable relationships with some of the industry’s leading operators.
Due to continual growth, we are seeking a hardworking, proactive Project Administrator to become a key part of our Coastal & West Pilbara Projects team based in Perth. Reporting directly to the Area Manager you will provide administrative support, assist with tender development, document writing and manage the reporting requirements for our construction contracts.
We provide the benefits you’d expect from a leading Australian company, but what makes us different?
- Our work. We offer diverse, challenging work on some of the world’s biggest resources, energy and infrastructure projects.
- Our culture. We’re solution focused, reliable and embrace a ‘can-do’ team environment.
- Our loyalty. We want you to reach your potential, we’d like to help you get there.
What you will bring
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Good time management, multitasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Sound understanding of Microsoft Office products
- A focus on providing outstanding customer service
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and dedication to ongoing professional development
Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, and we live by our promise: The safe way is the only way.
We embrace the benefits of employing hardworking people from a range of backgrounds, so we encourage applications that contribute to our diverse workplace. If you’d like to see our Diversity Policy, you’ll find it here [link removed].
A career at Monadelphous is a career with a difference. Make it yours.