|Posting||Reception/Administration PART TIME|
|Job Employer||Pioneer Kitchens|
Permanent Part time position
Pioneer Kitchens is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic receptionist to join the team.
Pioneer Kitchens is a locally owned and operated kitchen and joinery supplier to builders and private customers, our aim is to supply Canberra and surround with the best quality custom made kitchens and joinery to coordinate with our customers lives. With over 30 years’ experience in the home improvement business, Pioneer Kitchens are the leading supplier for kitchens, bathrooms laundries ect in the Canberra region.
You will fill a key role in being the first point of contact in the office and greeting customers.
- Skills and experience in customer service
- Strong communication
- Intermediate experience with excel & word
- Experience using MYOB (not essential)
- High level of attention to detail & ability to follow direction
- Enthusiastic and a strong work ethic
- Excellent phone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role (not essential)
- High self-presentation is highly valued and sought after
Benefits and responsibilities :
- In house training
- Working in a team
Monday to Friday working hours.
Hours and days are open for discussion