|Job Employer||Mimosa Homes|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
About Mimosa Homes
Mimosa Homes is Victoria’s award-winning new home builder company committed to producing quality homes tailored to the needs of our customers.
We offer beautiful and affordable quality homes, along with a stress-free building experience for our clients whether they be first home buyers, property investors or families. Our team understands that a new home is a big investment, so we want to make the experience enjoyable and rewarding. We deliver an honest, reliable and trustworthy service throughout our building process.
For further details, please visit our website at https://www.mimosahomes.com.au/
About the role:
We are seeking a full time Building Administrator to join our Customer Service Team!
This role is required to efficiently and effectively coordinate the administration process of Mimosa Homes’ customers from the time a home is sales approved up until the home is handed over to our On-Site Construction Team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Provide communication with clients through all means necessary to keep them informed throughout the administration process
- Ensure clients are contacted at least once a week for all pre-site titled jobs
- Liaise with clients in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Ensure all jobs are up to date in Software System – On Site Companion (OSC) and that all communications are logged
- Create and prepare customer contracts
- Conduct contract signing appointments
- Create variations where applicable
- Liaise with Operational and Construction teams to ensure customers are well informed at all times with the correct information
- Attend weekly department meetings to report on results and action any items
- Meet targets and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) as set out by the Operations Manager
- Support the Pre Site Department as required
To be considered, you should possess:
- Minimum 12 months’ customer service experience
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Experience in the Construction industry is highly recommended
- Exposure to OSC software is advantageous
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Professional presentation skills
- Computer literacy skills required, outlook, word excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage in verbal interaction with clients
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Exceptional organization and time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary and salary package opportunities.
- Advancement opportunities, working with Victoria’s award-winning new home builder company.
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognized and rewarded.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.