|Job Employer||Micromine Pty Ltd.|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||Great Salary + On Target Earnings + Flexible Wor000|
|Job Sector||Client & Sales Administration|
Founded 36 years ago, Micromine is a leading provider of next generation technology for the global mineral resources industry. With 22 international offices, we are one of the world’s premier mining software companies, with our solutions used in more than 90 countries, including over 50 active mine sites and 3,000 diverse projects.
What We Offer
An established global business, that is growing fast, with great benefits:
- A competitive salary with generous On Target Earnings scheme.
- Discounted private health insurance.
- Free gym membership.
- Flexible working arrangements to balance work and home life.
- Opportunities for professional development and progression.
- A team first culture and the chance to work within the mining technology sector.
About The Opportunity
As the Commercial Coordinator, based at our Fortitude Valley office, you will support the Australian Sales team with customer license renewals, CRM administration, and general administrative assistance.
Reporting to the Head of Finance (Australia), your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative support for the Australian Sales team.
- Working directly with customers to create estimates for upcoming license renewals.
- Updating the Sales team on upsell opportunities discovered during the renewal process.
- Helping communicate changes to existing sales policies, procedures, and templates.
- Administering and maintaining Micromine’s CRM system.
- Acting as the Sales team representative for special projects as needed.
You will have previous experience within commercial / sales coordination positions, including exposure to CRM systems. Whilst not essential, exposure to the Technology / Software or Mining industries would be beneficial.
Ready to join the Micromine team? Apply now or visit www.micromine.com [link removed] to learn more.