|Posting||TEMP Executive / Personal Assistant|
|Job Employer||Cera Stribley|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
Cera Stribley is an architectural and interior design office based in Melbourne. The practice was founded nearly 8 years ago and has quickly grown to a team of 45+ dedicated personnel. We are committed to delivering great projects, but also providing an inviting, social and engaging office environment.
Whilst our current EA/PA is on leave we are looking for a temp to support the two Managing Principals. This role would suit someone who is organised, dedicated and team orientated. We are looking for someone who can and help them to collaborate internally with the team.
This is a temp role starting immediately with an indicative end date of 5th August 2022.
- Executive assistant duties to the managing principals, including email management, travel arrangement and personal organisation
- Providing general office support where required
- Email management, including passing project matters to the relevant person/team and filing as appropriate
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the responsibilities outlined above
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving environment
- Intuitive to the needs of their direct report and able to work autonomously
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Adobe CS (in particular InDesign)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in handling sensitive information with absolute discretion
- Well-presented and friendly
- A proactive and enthusiastic mindset with a willingness to learn and keenness to contribute to the development of the company
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position would be ideal.