|Posting||OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR – Part Time|
|Job Employer||Private Advertiser|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Base Fire Protection is a busy fire protection company located in Padstow.
We require an energetic and enthusiastic office administrator to join our team.
Working closely with the Office Manager and the Administration Team, you will be primarily involved in the day to day administration of the office.
- General reception duties including answering incoming calls, greeting visitors, accepting and distributing deliveries,
- Maintain stock of all office supplies and staff amenities
- Assisting with general accounts payable & receivable
- Maintain and updating our company database in SIMPRO including setting up new customers/suppliers/contractors, raising purchase orders, entering invoices etc
- Maintaining registers as required including plant & equipment
- Fleet management including services, registration and insurance claims
- Providing support to management team
- SIMPRO experience is desirable, but not essential. Training will be provided.
- Previous experience in office administration
- Knowledge of accounts functions
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including excel, outlook and word
- Capable of working without supervision
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritise workload
Immediate start. Part-time position. Min 3 days per week 9am – 5pm. However open to discuss/negotiate specific hours and days with successful applicant.
This is an office based role.
Please send your resume to [email protected]