|Job Employer||St John of God Health Care Inc|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
Welcome to St John of God Health Care
St John of God Health Care is one of the largest private providers of health care services in Australia, employing more than 16 ,000 employees (caregivers). We operate 27 hospitals and services comprising more than 3,500 hospital beds, including home nursing, disability services and social outreach programs.
With over 120 years’ experience in health care, we have an excellent reputation as a caring, nurturing and supportive employer. Learning is highly valued and there are many opportunities for professional development.
St John of God Hawkesbury District Health Service is a teaching hospital in Windsor NSW providing acute community and allied health services for the local community and surrounding districts. Our healthcare facility is operated by St John of God Health Care and provides public patient services under a public-private partnership with the Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District.
We have a rare opportunity available for an experienced administration professional to join our CEO’s corporate team as the Executive Assistant.
As the Exective Assistant you will provide high-level administrative support to the CEO of the hospital and be responsible for the coordination and management of administrative functions within the corporate office. In order to thrive in this role you will be highly organised with ability to work autonomously to meet deadlines, display flexibility in response to changing priorities and exercise professional discretion as required.
Your demonstrated prior experience as an Executive Assistant supporting a CEO and/or senior executive/s is essential with experience within the health care sector also being highly regarded in consideration for this role.
This position will be offered on a permanent full time basis of 76 hours per fortnight.
If you are looking to join a high performing team within a professional and collaborative environment where relationships are built on mutual trust and respect then we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to work within and contribute to the Mission and Values of St John of God Health Care.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role providing Executive support to a senior executive.
- High-level communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain networks and contacts and relate to stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain composure and effectively handle difficult situations.
- Effective organisational and planning skills, with a proven ability to be able to prioritise workload to achieve efficient and effective outcomes.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills with the ability to apply policy and relevant business knowledge to resolve matters.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office software including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Capacity to work independently with minimal direction and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to demonstrate the qualities of initiative, sensitivity, tact and loyalty and an appreciation of the need for confidentiality and discretion.
We can offer you the following;
- Generous salary packaging options
- Up to $9010 on a range of benefits such as mortgage, your rent, or other everyday living expenses
- Up to $2650 on meal entertainment, holiday accommodation and venue hire
- Access to novated leasing to use pre-tax dollars for a car and expenses
- A welcoming & supportive culture
- Flexible work options
- Access to fitness and wellbeing benefits through Fitness Passport
- Discounts on hospital services & private health insurance
- Option to purchase up to two weeks of additional annual leave
- Highly competitive salary & conditions
- Dynamic multidisciplinary team
- Professional development opportunities
- Various corporate discounts & benefits
- Assistance with Australian work visas and temporary or permanent Employer Nominated Sponsorship (where applicable)
- On-site subsidised parking
- Employee Assistance Program
All applicants must address the Selection Criteria (as detailed on the last page of the Position Description).
St John of God Health Care embraces diversity and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with disabilities. We are committed to providing a safe environment for all children and vulnerable people in our care and proactively take measures to protect children/vulnerable people from abuse.
All caregivers employed by St John of God Health Care are required to be vaccinated from Covid-19, or meet the criteria for exemption, in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.