|Job Employer||Eye Surgery Associates|
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs|
|Salary||$25 – $35 per hour subject to experience|
Eye Surgery Associates (ESA) is a group of highly qualified sub-specialist Ophthalmologists offering a range of medical and surgical eye specialist services. The Specialists at ESA are supported by a team of over 80 staff, who work in various roles including: Orthoptics/Clinical Services, Administration, Management, Accounts, Information Technology, Communications, and Marketing & Events. As a team we pride ourselves on providing our patients with the highest possible standard of care.
The Opportunity for you to join our administration team.
At ESA we offer:
- Hourly rate dependent on your experience.
- Flexible rosters.
- Birthday leave.
- Opportunity to progress.
- Full-time positions are available at our Cabrini Malvern location.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaising with Specialists, admin and clinical team regarding patient needs.
- Meet and great patients.
- Phone management.
- Patient electronic records management.
- Handing of patient referrals and correspondence.
- Patient billing, cash handling and reconciliation.
- Appointment coordination and scheduling.
- General administrative tasks and site assistance.
What will you need to succeed?
- Positive can-do attitude
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Excellent computer literacy and attention to detail
- Be a quick learner and a team player
- Be able to multi-task
- Experience as a medical receptionist will be well regarded but is not essential. If you’ve a skilled administrator or worked in a high paced customer service role you may well be ideal for this opportunity.
If you believe this role sounds right for you, we look forward to receiving your application, Please click APPLY to submit your cover letter and resume.