|Job Employer||JustRight Therapy Services|
|Location||PA, EA & Secretarial|
|Salary||$55000 – $64999|
|Job Sector||PA, EA & Secretarial|
We are currently looking for an executive assistant to be the supportive force that empowers our senior leadership. The ideal person for the job will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. He/She will have previous experience working in an office environment, performing administrative duties and providing support to management; preferably within the health sector. Given the changing nature of the executive landscape, we rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
- The purpose of the position is to complete tasks in line with but not limited to client services, patient management and personal Assistant to Behaviour Support Practitioner (BSP).
- These procedures must be carried out in line with NDIS and NIIS guidelines
- The position is designed to achieve maximum efficiency, and adhere to the role outlined by the JRTS Medico-Legal Executive Manager in collaboration with the Director
- The employee who holds this position will work closely and report to the Practice Manager.
- The employee who holds this position will liaise with their line manager (BSP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Client Services
- Managing customer relationships
- Phone calls, emails and face-to-face communications.
- Patient Management
- Intake and data entry.
- CRM management
- Report templating and Quality Control
- Resource management – updating client data
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times, as per JRTS ML Policy
- Support the development of JRTS ML Systems and processes.
- Become familiar with other admin roles to cover in times of leave.
- Back-end support
- Appropriate Administration Qualification or certificate and/or considerable experience upholding Govt legislation within individual company Standard Operating Procedures.
- Health or support background at a tertiary level
- Sound critical thinking and evidence-based practise knowledge and skills.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent skills in
- Time Management
- Ability to meet and exceed KPI standards.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback
- Display respect towards fellow staff and supervisors.
- Sound understanding of company policies and procedures
All qualifications must comply with provincial human rights legislation.
The current position description requires:
- Part-time to full-time
- A willingness to meet deadlines as imposed by BSP, Practice Manager and Company Director.
- An ability to respond to changing JRTS ML Administration needs
- An ability to negotiate with difficult and challenging clients, NDIS Support Coordinators and Plan managers.
- JRTS Management acknowledges that the job must be completed within normal working hours.
- Regular working times would be beneficial to JRTS ML, and these must be outlined at the commencement of the contract.
- Must be required to be present in the office unless sick or absent due to extenuating circumstances.
- If the hours or days are to change temporarily or permanently for any reason then this must be approved by the director and cover organised.
- At no time is the employee ever to provide other administrative support to another NDIS provider unless declared as a conflict of interest, and approved by the Director.