|Job Employer||CCS PTY LTD|
|Salary||$50000 – $59999|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
CCS NT PTY LTD
CCS NT is a Northern Territory owned & operated company and we currently have multiple roles available to meet growing customer demand.
Established in 2000 we have built up a loyal client base and operate mainly in the commercial, government, tertiary education, industrial & mining business sectors.
We require the services of Full Time Receptionist/Administration assistant to join our close-knit team.
Hours of work are 7:30am – 4:00pm Monday to Friday, Ex public holidays
Roles you will be responsible for:
- Appointment Scheduling
- Working with walk in clients
- Diary management and management of meeting rooms
- Greeting all visitors
- Transferring calls as necessary
- Possibly managing office supplies such as stationery, equipment and furniture
- Performing ad-hoc administration duties
- Maintaining office services as required (such as cleaners and maintenance companies)
- Receiving and dispatching deliveries
- Assisting with mail as required
- Taking and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis
A successful applicant will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- A positive and welcoming customer service skill set.
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of the MS Office suite
Previous experience is highly regarded however not mandatory. Training of currents systems and process will be provided in house.