|Job Employer||BESIX Watpac|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Salary||$50000 – $69999|
As one of Australia’s leading national construction companies, our commitment to providing an inclusive workplace is driven by an organisational culture that embraces diversity and equality. By joining BESIX Watpac, part of the international BESIX Group, you will be part of our national team of over 700 dedicated and innovative employees. Our people proudly uphold our values each day and are committed to the safety and wellbeing of their colleagues, subcontractors and the communities in which we operate.
BESIX Watpac have have an opportunity for an experienced, professional and proactive Corporate Receptionist to join our Head office team. We are looking for individual(s) who enjoys multi-tasking at a fast pace whilst having an impeccable eye for detail to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
The Corporate Receptionist is responsible for delivering polished and professional client and in-house reception services. The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Proactively drive company safety policies, practices and procedures in compliance with OH&S legislative requirements to provide a safe workplace at all times.
- Meet, greet, and create a positive experience for clients, employees and visitors alike
- Deliver a professional, corporate reception service
- Maintain the immaculate presentation of the reception area, including meeting rooms and kitchen.
- Maintain regular cleaning of the meeting rooms and kitchen
- Screen and direct all incoming calls.
- Maintain Intranet phone listings, phone numbers, speed dials.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Open, receipt stamp and distribute daily incoming mail and dispatch all incoming/outgoing mail.
- Arrange courier services as required and record costs and coding and receive general deliveries.
- Organise conference and meeting room bookings including set up (including AV) and catering for meetings if required.
- Manage the process of Invoicing for the submission team, contractor’s, and head office.
- Corporate Card reconciling assistance with Executive assistant.
- Senior Leadership Expense reconciling.
The incumbent in this role will require the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 2 + Years experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of MSWord, MSExcel, MSOutlook and ability and willingness to learn new software packages as required.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and take on new tasks, as required.
- Able to cope with shifting work priorities and the ability to prioritise work.
- Bright, energetic, and outgoing personality with a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Proven track record and ongoing focus on timeliness, accuracy and punctuality.
- Ability to communicate and build effective relationships at all levels of the business with a particularly strong internal customer focus. Proven high level of professionalism, maturity, candour and confidentiality in daily work ethic.
- Health and wellbeing, technology, financial, leisure and home improvement discounts.
- State of the art CBD Offices
- Access to a Healthy Foundations and Employee Assistance Program.
- Parental Leave Program.
- Well-being days.
- Professional development opportunities.
This is your opportunity to build a challenging and exciting career path with an industry leader. We attribute our successes to our innovative, driven and diverse team and offer a competitive remuneration package with flexible, supportive benefits and development programs.