|Job Employer||Hornsby Mazda|
|Location||North West & Hills District|
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic & motivated Receptionist for our service department, in Waitara. This position is for an immediate start and for someone wanting to work in a busy environment with exceptional training provided to further their career.
This is a customer contact role with a focus on delivering a high level of service to our customers. It is an opportunity to develop and grow within our family owned business.
To succeed in this role you will be expected to:
- Meet and greet customers.
- Manage and direct all incoming calls and face to face enquiries.
- Work well under pressure & possess a great attention to detail
- Create a positive first impression
- Assist customers with bookings and service enquiries
- Have previous experience as a Receptionist, Switchboard Operator
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Well organised
- Able to work in a team environment
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be willing to learn
- Neat and tidy appearance
- A friendly attitude
- A basic knowledge of the Automotive Industry / terminology
What’s on offer?
- Ongoing training and support from a dedicated and professional team.
If you think you have what it takes to excel at this role, APPLY NOW!
Fixed Operations Manager – Hornsby Mazda