|Posting||Client Services Officer – Administrator|
|Job Employer||Hays Office Support|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Local government job opportunity for administrators | Nowra | Full Time 6 month assignment
Your new company
Our client is a local government organisation in the Shoalhaven region
Your new role
The Client Services Officer provides administrative and customer services to assist with the delivery of day to day operations in a timely reliable and efficient manner.
- Provide a full range of administrative and clerical services and participate in project-based work across the Office.
- Ensure accurate timely and helpful record keeping to support the Office of Local Governments Client Services team.
- Research information (relating to councils and other stakeholders) and produce accurate reports and data based on your findings.
- Support a friendly and professional team in providing expert customer service internally and externally to a wide array of customers.
What you’ll need to succeed
- You will need extensive experience in customer service and administration in a government context
- Preference for experience working with Council stakeholders
- Experience any or other similar record management software
- General IT savvy and flexibility to learn new systems quickly
What you’ll get in return
- Attractive hourly pay
- Hybrid working option.
The business is willing to consider mostly remote arrangements for the right candidate out of the area.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508