|Posting||APS4 Administrative Officer|
|Job Employer||Hays Office Support|
|Salary||42 – 47|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Exciting new Administrative opportunity, Apply now!
Your new company
This Department administers community-based grants on behalf of other Australian Government departments and agencies through as a shared services provider. This team is responsible for implementing major projects such as a major IT infrastructure upgrade. This upgrade will act as a centralised Hub for people to self-manage their grant information.
Your new role
As an Administrative officer you will work as part of a small team responsible for the upgraded portal. This will require you to monitor and coordinate the workflow through the portal. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing discrete tasks associated with provisioning to the upgraded portal.
- Assisting with secretariat functions of various meetings that support the Portal project.
- Monitor the GRP mailbox: allocate emails and co-ordinate responses
- Manage the on boarding process of grant recipients to the Portal.
- Provide secretariat support and other meetings as needed
- Schedule and co-ordinate team and stakeholder meetings
- Support with the publication of Portal communication material
- Other administrative tasks as required
What you’ll need to succeed
To be a successful administrative officer you will be required to have previous experience within the APS or have transferable skills from a similar role. Demonstrate good organisational and management skills, good interpersonal and communication skills, great attention to detail, basic IT skills and have an enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn.
What you’ll get in return
This department is well known for their career progression and looking after their staff. You will receive on the job training from a very insightful and friendly team as well as an attractive hourly rate of $44-$47 p/h + super. You will be able to gain valuable information & skills through the 12 -month contract.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn’t quite right for you though you are looking for a new position, please contact Treveen Liyanage on [email protected] or 02 6112 7602 for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508