|Posting||HR Admin and Team Coordinator|
|Job Employer||The Hollard Insurance Company|
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
Hollard has grown rapidly from a small challenger brand to a formidable player in the Australian General Insurance market, and in October 2022 will complete our acquisition of CBA’s General Insurance business, CommInsure.
We are an industry-recognised Employer of Choice, and our employee value proposition (EVP) is underpinned by delivery excellence in our core people and culture offerings. Our People and Culture vision is a place where every Hollardite can ACHIEVE, DEVELOP and BELONG
Our People Development team are the key owners of the employee lifecycle at Hollard. Our wider team consists of payroll, remuneration and benefits; talent acquisition; learning and organisational development; culture and employee engagement. We partner across the organisation to ensure the delivery of people solutions and initiatives to meet the employee and ultimately the customer experience and our People and Culture Vision.
The HR Admin & Team Coordinator will support the People Development team to provide a business culture truly reflective of the Hollard values.
The key areas of responsibility will be:
- On-boarding, including preparing employment contracts
- Management of all HR related documentation
- Updating Organisational Charts
- Complete Background & Fit and Proper Check
- WH&S assistance
- Assisting employees with the review and interpretation of employee policies
- Point of contact for Benefit and Rewards
- Assist with the HR Team other adhoc admin duties as needed.
- Assist with recruitment as needed
Your knowledge, skills & attributes
- Work experience in a Corporate/Financial Services environment
- Advanced computer skills, esp in Word and Excel
- Demonstrated high level of EQ
- High accuracy in repetitive tasks
- Structured approach to ensure a high level of compliance
- Qualification in Human Resources
- Knowledge of current employment legislation and ‘Employer of Choice’ practices.
- Experience providing HR administration to a broad client group
- Strong customer service ethic with excellent communication skills
- Sound understanding of HR policies
Working at Hollard
At Hollard you will be part of a supportive, valued and committed team. You will enjoy a challenging and rewarding work environment, career progression opportunities and great employee benefits and corporate discounts. We also offer many benefits to support your professional development and wellbeing including:
- professional and technical development opportunities
- flexible start and finish times, work from home, and other flexible work from home options to suit your lifestyle
- modern and contemporary offices
- paid parental and partner leave
- additional leave options, including 5 well-being days each year
- purchased additional annual leave
- generous employee insurance discounts
- novated lease options
- competitive remuneration and incentives program
- corporate employee discounts from various retailers
- Wellbeing benefits e.g. vaccinations, health insurance discounts, mental wellness training professional memberships, EAP
Hollard are proud winners of the:
- 2019 and 2021 ANZIIF Australian Insurance Industry Award “Largest General Insurance of the Year”
- 2021 ANZIIF Australian Insurance Industry Award “Excellence in Workplace Diversity & Inclusion”
- HRD 2021 Employer of Choice Award
- Hollard is also a Work 180 Endorsed Employer for all Women
Hollard is committed to creating a flexible work environment that values diversity and inclusion because it creates innovation, improves productivity and boosts profitability. People with disabilities are an important component of a diverse pool of talent and we are determined to draw from this valuable resource. We actively seek to hire disabled employees, as well as people with differences in gender, ethnicity, orientation, age, background, geographical/rural/remote location, disrupted work history due to career or other breaks and abilities, because of the value and cognitive diversity they bring to our workplace.
For a confidential discussion about the role and any reasonable physical adjustments and/or flexible workstation requirements please contact [email protected]
If you would like to hear more on our Diversity and Inclusion practices email [email protected]
Please note that a full background check will completed on the successful applicant.