|Posting||Administrator – Coordination / Scheduling|
|Job Employer||Williams Electrical Service Pty Ltd|
|Location||CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs|
Williams Electrical Service is a WA owned and operated business well-established in electrical and communication projects, as well as the provision of ongoing maintenance and services. Our reputation in providing exceptional customer service, high quality project delivery and maintenance services is a source of great pride, and one we aim to maintain. We have long term clients throughout WA including blue-chip, commercial, utilities, universities, ports, transportation and shopping centres.
This is an opportunity, with a company that invests in its employees to develop and progress them in their careers in pathways whilst utilising their existing skills.
Williams Electrical Service Pty Ltd recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from people of all genders, ages, and backgrounds. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected on their unique strengths and characteristics.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic person to work as part of our service team. You will be responsible for deployment & supporting the day-to-day activities of a team of electrical tradespeople, subcontractors and customers with a focus on coordinating and scheduling. You will enjoy providing great customer service and be able to prioritise and schedule all related activities in a timely manner. You will raise, record and issue purchase orders and process & publish invoices as required. Reporting to the Scheduling / Admin Manager you will demonstrate a clear desire to meet and exceed customer expectations.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a dedicated individual with a positive and proactive attitude.
Successful applications will have:
- Experience in working within a busy scheduling / coordination environment
- Critical eye with detailed analytical ability
- Strong computer literacy and data entry skills using an ERP platform, Excel
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and self-motivation
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A flexible and adaptable work ethic
- Strong time management and organisational skills
What we offer
• Flexible working arrangements
• Competitive remuneration package
• Continuous opportunity for learning and development
• Positive company culture with access to leading EAP services
• Elite safety culture exceeding industry benchmarks – we want our employees going home safe to their families every day
• Staff referral program in place
How to apply
If you’re seeking a new challenge and you have the required skills and experience click apply today.