|Posting||Child Care Team Administration Specialist|
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
- Permanent full-time position
- Be a part of a dynamic team
- Administration support
On a daily basis we provide OSHC Services to more than 6000 families across 55 locations in NSW.
In order to provide an enhanced customer experience, we have a centralised administration team in our Revesby office to handle all OSHC related matters.
About the role:
Reporting to the Call Centre Manager, as part of this team, your focus will be on auditing and compliance of childcare subsidies through our Child Care software QikKids. You will deal with families regarding subsidies and ensure that all compliance procedures are adhered to in order for our OSHC services to provide the best care and support to children.
The Administration specialist will provide the team with support in key administrative tasks that will assist in the internal auditing around childcare subsidy compliance.
To be successful in this role you will come with:
- Demonstrated communication skills including written and verbal reporting
- Knowledge of Child Care Subsidy (CCS)
- Knowledge of Additional Child Care Subsidy (ACCS) and Inclusion Support (IS)
- Understanding of the Family Assistance Law
- Administration and accounts experience
- Qikkids or experience with a similar software
- Background in long day care or OSHC (preferred)
- Excellent organisation, administration, and time management skills
- Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
Perks with working at the Y:
- Purposeful work within a supportive team environment
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Career Development
- Y day (Additional paid leave day between Christmas and new year)
- Corporate health insurance cover to keep you healthy
- Paid parental leave
- Inclusive workplace
- Free Gym membership within some services
Who What Y?
The Y NSW is a profit-for-purpose organisation focused on healthy living, social impact and empowering young people. We operate 24 recreation centres, 53 out-of-school-hours care services, and two camping locations which employ 1,500 staff across NSW – and fund our diverse range of enriching community programs.
We believe in building a diverse, inclusive workforce that reflects the communities we serve. We encourage people of all genders, ages, religions, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and cultures, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, to apply.
This position involves direct contact with vulnerable persons who have an increased risk of COVID-19, including children. It is a condition of employment that successful applicants provide evidence of compliance with YMCA NSW’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy prior to commencing.
Commitment to Safeguarding
At the Y, we are committed to empowering all Children and Young People to feel safe and be safe, at the Y, in their families and in their communities. As such, we embed Safeguarding into everything that we do to make sure Children and Young People are kept at the front of our minds in all our programs and services. We also ensure that all our candidates are appropriately screened to make sure that the right people are in the right roles to keep our children and young people safe.