|Posting||Junior Project Administrator|
|Job Employer||IKAD Engineering|
|Location||Fremantle & Southern Suburbs|
|Job Sector||Administrative Assistants|
IKAD Engineering is a proud Western Australian private company with a national and international footprint. Providing a broad range of Project Management and Engineering solutions across a wide variety of Industry Sectors including Defence, Industrial, Mining, Marine, Oil & Gas, and Water Technology.
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Project Administrator to join our team on a Full Time Basis at one of our Henderson Sites.
Reporting to the Marine Operations Manager you will be able to manage multiple workloads and accomplish the tasks allocated with thoroughness and accuracy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Inspection and service requests.
- Maintain Project Management Registers.
- Submit daily activity sheets to the client.
- Submission of documentation into clients’ portals.
- Assist with ordering of materials / consumables.
- Assist with project reporting requirements.
- Ensure project documentation is filed according to our procedures.
- Organise training and inductions for all personnel.
- Assist the administration team & perform other ad hoc data entry & clerical work as directed.
- Data entry/ reports from Site notes.
- Maintaining Site offices.
- Organising permits to work.
- Any other administrative duties as directed and required.
This role is essential to our business and as such we are looking for a candidate who meets the criteria listed below:
- Previous experience within an administration role – desirable.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word & Outlook.
- Excellent work ethic, self-motivation and confidence.
- Attention to detail.
- Punctuality and Reliability.
- Able to work effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of business.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Good typing skills with accuracy in spelling and grammar.
- Experience in the Defence industry – desirable.
What we offer:
- Enjoyable and positive workplace.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Training with Management Support.
If you feel you meet the above requirements, then please apply now with your resume & a covering letter addressing criteria together with two contactable recent work references.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.